NEW Australian Online Farmers Market: FREE Advertising

This FORUM is solely for advice by CARRIERS/TRANSPORTERS. We have another class of USER of the Australian stratum of this Global Online Farmers' Martket. That class of USER will be Australian Carriers/Transporters who are the essential physical link between PRODUCERS/FARMERS and CONSUMERS. It is anticipated that PRODUCERS and CARRIERS who can interact will link their topics in their respective USER FORUMS, so making it easier and quicker for the consumer.

NEW Australian Online Farmers Market: FREE Advertising

Postby russellm » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:56 am

NEW Australian Online Farmers Market: FREE Advertising.

We expect that this Marketing Initiative to be extremely successful due to our HIGH GOOGLE YAHOO RANKINGS see http://HaigReport.com/haigreportgooglechallenge.html /. I expect your National Manager will appreciate seeing this message as soon as possible. I think he will be most upset with any staff who see this but do not realize its significance and pass it on to that manager. Be assured, he will find out about it eventually. It will be too bad if it is too late.

We are just now launching our NEW Ultimate Farmers Market. see viewforum.php?f=8 /. Two of those FORUMS are specialty forums so that only approved USERS can write in them. They are the Australian Producers Forum [ see viewforum.php?f=10 ] and the The Australian Carriers/Transporters Forum [see viewforum.php?f=11 ]. You may wish to advertise your Australia wide transport services to the Australian consumers by advertising in that Australian Carriers Forum. At present that is FREE. If we begin to charge for advertising in the future, we will give you your advertisements as it is [they are], size wise but updated as you wish, FREE for 12 months from the date we begin charging for that type of advertisement/s. OF COURSE, that is only if we begin charging, and applying the Google model, I think that is unlikely.

So that garbage is not posted into the Carriers Forum, we restrict availability of posting in that forum to APPROVED CARRIERS. IF YOU WISH to advertise in the Australian Carriers Forum, we will approve your status, if you are a recognized National carrier. IF YOU WISH to advertise in the Australian Carriers' Forum, we will approve your status, if you can satisfy us that your are a Carrier. Membership of ether the Australian Trucking Association or the Queensland Trucking Association will automaticaly qualify you. If you wish to advertise, we will explain the process below.

What you may find particularly beneficial is to contact AUSTRALIAN PRODUCERS as they post their PRODUCE AVAILABILITY so that you can offer them a 'deal' so they will promote your services, in THEIR PRODUCER TOPIC, and vice versa. You and they can do this by including hyper-links between your advertisements.

We believe this is a marvellous opportunity to give the benefit of NEW TECHNOLOGY to the Australian consumer, and the Australian FRESH FOOD PRODUCER. We are in Australia and are launching this site in Australia but intend to go GLOBAL see
index.php /.

PROCESS to REGISTER as a CARRIER:
You will first need to register as a USER: go to
ucp.php?mode=register /. Once registered you will need to be approved as a CARRIER USER. Go to the USER CONTROL PANEL, on the Upper left of the Board Index and click on it. Once on the User Control Panel, go to Usergroups second from the right in the Menu bar just below the words 'User Control Panel'. On 'Usergroups' Select 'Australian Carriers/Transporters'. Then choose 'Join selected' and click on 'Submit'. So that I can immediately approve it, you may like to, at that time, advise me on our online form at http://HaigReport.com/eml.html /.

I trust you will have a long and profitable association with us.

-Kind regards,
Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA

ex-Member of the Standing Committee of Convocation of

The UNIVERSITY of QUEENSLAND

Ph: NONE:I've given TELSTRA the FLICK. Hooray![Just email me.]

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html
regards,

[CLICK on image => My ELECTION homepage]

Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA
View list of my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html
russellm
Site Admin

Return to The Australian Carriers/Transporters Forum.